Saturday, June 16, 2007

The End. And A Beginning.

So Graduation finally came. And went. I think it was probably one of the happiest days to occur this, and as someone mentioned, there were many smiles around. I am glad to no longer be a Dominion student, but instead an Elon student. Hopefully, the good times will continue.
So now I move onward....
The mission trip went well, but I was only there for three days (1.5 in Mexico) due to another graduation. However, I heard some good reports from South of the Border.
So far the summer is pretty boring and jobless--I need one of those--except I am starting volunteering at GAI tommorow. So come visit.
Enjoy

2 comments:

Katie B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie B said...

We missed you the rest of the trip! But not your awesome camera... noooo, we put it to good use. :)